integ
profile
JiaMin
mama
301191
fhps, rvhs, hci
1b2b3a4a 08S6V
og25!
APOLLO :D
rvgg[swallowkfmynah]
rvsc[discocentral]
justmylucklah
mama-ly.
hugs&loveseveryone :D

axe-dee xD

wishlist
live life to the max
face the world with courage, grit and a smile :D

tagboard



affiliates
IS LAZY FOR LINKS D:
http://08s6vee.blogspot.com
all you need to know.


besides,theworldislinked:D
onelinkleadstoanother
:D


Best Of Me - Daniel Powter Pattern: tillyness Website Hit Counters
Web Counter
rate
Sunday, November 27, 2005
((: I've been tagged by Christina and Jonathan(:-.-

RULES OF THE GAME:
1. Post five weird/random stuffs about yourself
2. At the end of your post, list the names of 5 people who you want next to play.
3. Leave a comment "you are tagged" in their blog and tell them to read your blog for rules.'

Here goes!:
1) I have very weird taste with guys ((:
2) I rebonded my hair twice in the year.
3) I love lizards.
4) Sleep with my specs on(: like chris darling(:
5) I'm MOULTING cors of sunburnt.

=D eunice, bryan, yuli, val and bianche(:

YAYS.((:
3 more days to my bd!(: and 2 more to yeapie's.(: